You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|3 years ago|
|.circleci||3 years ago|
|docs||3 years ago|
|farmbot_celery_script||3 years ago|
|farmbot_core||3 years ago|
|farmbot_ext||3 years ago|
|farmbot_firmware||3 years ago|
|farmbot_os||3 years ago|
|farmbot_telemetry||3 years ago|
|scripts||4 years ago|
|test/support||3 years ago|
|.formatter.exs||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|.gitmodules||4 years ago|
|.tool-versions||4 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||3 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||4 years ago|
|COVERAGE.md||3 years ago|
|ELIXIR_VERSION||4 years ago|
|FEATURE_MIN_VERSIONS.json||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|Makefile||4 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|RELEASE_NOTES.md||3 years ago|
|SECURITY.md||4 years ago|
|VERSION||3 years ago|
|mix.exs||4 years ago|
|mix.lock||4 years ago|
💾 Latest OS Image Downloads
The FarmBot OS release page has moved to my.farm.bot/os
Old versions of FarmBot OS can be found here. Please note that FarmBot does not provide support for old versions of FBOS.
|Master Build Status||Staging Build Status||Test Coverage|
Installation should be fairly straight forward, you will need a computer for this step. (everything after this can be set up on a mobile device.)
- download and install Etcher.
- download the latest release.
- insert an SD Card into your PC.
- open Etcher, and select the
.imgfile you just downloaded.
- select your SD Card.
- download the latest release file, available for download here.
dd if=</path/to/file> of=/dev/<sddevice> bs=4or use Etcher.
Refer to the software documentation Configurator page for more detailed instructions.
- Plug your SD Card into your Raspberry Pi
- Plug your Arduino into your Raspberry Pi
- Plug your power into your Raspberry Pi
- From a WiFi enabled device*, search for the SSID
- Connect to that and open a web browser to http://192.168.24.1/
- Follow the on screen instructions to configure your FarmBot. Once you save your configuration FarmBot will connect to your home WiFi network and to the FarmBot web application.
* If you are using a smartphone you may need to disable cellular data to allow your phone's browser to connect to the configurator.
See the FAQ If your problem isn't solved there please file an issue on Github
We take security seriously and value the input of independent researchers. Please see our responsible disclosure guidelines.